This one has to be printed on 2 sheets and the a little assembly is necessary. Here are the two sheets you'll get when you print out the template:
- Print out onto the A4 paper weight of your choice (standard 80 gsm is fine)
- Cut out both pieces
- Fold the first piece (I tend to do the folding before the cutting out, using the corner lines as folding guides, but it’s a personal choice.)
- Use the tabs to fold the first peice around the second.
- Glue or tape both vertical flaps and the bottom horizontal one to the decond piece (I use double-sided tape)
- Punch holes
- Add to your ‘Financial’ section